Protection of personal data according to the RGPD.
CORDIA FUENGIROLA DEVELOPMENT COMPANY S.L., in application of the current legislation on protection of personal data, reports that the personal data collected through the forms on the Website: https://jadetower.es, are included in the specific automated files of users of the services of CORDIA FUENGIROLA DEVELOPMENT COMPANY S.L.
The collection and automated processing of personal data aims to maintain the commercial relationship and the performance of tasks of information, training, advice and other activities of CORDIA FUENGIROLA DEVELOPMENT COMPANY S.L. These data will be transferred only to those entities that are necessary for the sole purpose of complying with the purpose stated above.
CORDIA FUENGIROLA DEVELOPMENT COMPANY S.L. adopts the necessary measures to ensure the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals regarding the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing the old LOPD, the new Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDDD).
The user may at any time exercise the rights of access, opposition, rectification, cancellation, limitation and portability recognized in the aforementioned Regulation (EU). The exercise of these rights can be made by the user through email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The user declares that all data provided is true and correct, and undertakes to keep it updated, communicating any changes to CORDIA FUENGIROLA DEVELOPMENT COMPANY S.L.
Purpose of the processing of personal data:
What is the purpose of processing your personal data?
In CORDIA FUENGIROLA DEVELOPMENT COMPANY S.L., we will treat your personal data collected through the Website: https:// jadetower.es/, with the following purposes:
- To comply with the obligations, commercial, labour, corporate and accounting of the company.
- To provide services in accordance with the particular needs of customers, in order to fulfil the contracts signed by the company.
- Sending commercial information and newsletters about new services offered on the website and the industry.
- Complying with the company’s internal processes regarding the administration of suppliers and contractors.
- The process of filing, updating systems, protection and custody of information and databases of the company.
- The transmission of data to third parties with whom contracts have been concluded for this purpose, for commercial, contractual, administrative, marketing and/or operational purposes.
- For security or fraud prevention purposes.
- To execute a contract entered into remotely with the user.
- To purchase the products offered through the website.
- To provide the services contracted by the user.
- To send online promotional information.
- To provide the information requested by the user through the contact form.
We remind you that you may oppose the sending of commercial communications by any means and at any time by sending an e-mail to the address indicated above
The fields in these registers must be filled in, and it will be impossible to carry out the purposes expressed if these data have not been provided.
How long will the collected personal data be stored for?
The personal data provided will be stored for as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or as long as you do not request its deletion and for the period of time for which legal responsibilities may arise from the services provided.
The processing of your data is carried out on the following legal bases that legitimise the same:
The information request and/or the contracting of the services of CORDIA FUENGIROLA DEVELOPMENT COMPANY S.L., which terms and conditions will be available to you in any case, prior to any eventual contracting.
If you do not provide us with your details or if you do so incorrectly or incompletely, we will not be able to deal with your request, making it completely impossible to provide you with the information requested or to carry out the contracting of services.
The data will not be communicated to any third party outside CORDIA FUENGIROLA DEVELOPMENT COMPANY S.L., except as required by law.
As responsible for processing, we have contracted the following service providers, having committed to compliance with the regulatory provisions, applicable to data protection, at the time of recruitment:
Data collected by users of the services.
In cases where the user includes files with personal data on shared hosting servers, CORDIA FUENGIROLA DEVELOPMENT COMPANY S.L. is not responsible for non-compliance by the user of the RGPD.
Data retention in accordance with the LSSI
CORDIA FUENGIROLA DEVELOPMENT COMPANY S.L. informs that, as a data hosting service provider and under the provisions of Law 34/2002 of 11 July Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), retains for a maximum period of 12 months the information necessary to identify the origin of the hosted data and the time at which the service was initiated. The retention of this data does not affect the secrecy of communications and may only be used in the framework of a criminal investigation or for the safeguarding of public security, being made available to judges and/or courts or the Ministry that so requires. The communication of data to the Forces and Corps of the State will be made in accordance with the provisions of the regulations on the protection of personal data.
Intellectual property rights
CORDIA FUENGIROLA DEVELOPMENT COMPANY S.L. owns all copyrights, intellectual property, industrial, “know how” and any other rights relating to the contents of the website https://jadetower.es/ and the services offered therein, as well as the necessary programs for the implementation and related information. The reproduction, publication and/or use of the contents for other than strictly private purposes is not permitted, in whole or in part, of the https://jadetower.es/ website without prior written consent.
Intellectual property of the software
The user must respect the third party programs made available by CORDIA FUENGIROLA DEVELOPMENT COMPANY S.L., even if they are free and/or of public use.
CORDIA FUENGIROLA DEVELOPMENT COMPANY S.L.has the rights of use and the intellectual property necessary for the software. The user does not acquire any right or license for the contracted service, on the software necessary for the provision of the service, nor on the technical information of the service, except for the rights and licenses necessary for the fulfillment of the contracted services and only for the duration of the same.
For any action that exceeds the performance of the contract, the user will need written authorization from CORDIA FUENGIROLA DEVELOPMENT COMPANY S.L., being prohibited the user to access, modify, view the configuration, structure and files of the servers owned by CORDIA FUENGIROLA DEVELOPMENT COMPANY S.L., assuming civil and criminal liability arising from any incident that may occur on servers and security systems as a direct result of a negligent or malicious action on their part.
Intellectual property of the hosted contents
The use contrary to the legislation on intellectual property of the services provided by CORDIA FUENGIROLA DEVELOPMENT COMPANY S.L. and, in particular:
- The use that is contrary to Spanish law or infringes the rights of third parties.
- The publication or transmission of any content that, in the opinion of CORDIA FUENGIROLA DEVELOPMENT COMPANY S.L., is violent, obscene, abusive, illegal, racial, xenophobic or defamatory.
- Cracks, program serial numbers or any other content that violates intellectual property rights of third parties.
- The collection and/or use of personal data of other users without their express consent or in contravention of the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
- The use of the domain’s mail server and email addresses for sending unsolicited bulk email. The user bears full responsibility for the content of its website, transmitted and stored information, hypertext links, third party claims and legal actions with reference to intellectual property, third party rights and protection of minors.
- The user is responsible with regard to the laws and regulations in force and the rules concerning the operation of the online service, e-commerce, copyright, maintenance of public order, as well as universal principles of Internet use.
- The user will indemnify CORDIA FUENGIROLA DEVELOPMENT COMPANY S.L. for the costs that will generate the imputation of CORDIA FUENGIROLA DEVELOPMENT COMPANY S.L. in any case whose responsibility was attributable to the user, including fees and legal defense costs, even in the case of a non-final court decision.
- Protection of information hosted CORDIA FUENGIROLA DEVELOPMENT COMPANY S.L. makes backup copies of the content hosted on its servers, however, is not responsible for the loss or accidental deletion of data by users. Likewise, it does not guarantee the total replacement of data deleted by users, as the aforementioned data may have been deleted and/or modified during the period of time that has elapsed since the last backup.
- The services offered, except for specific backup services, do not include the replacement of the contents preserved in the backups made by CORDIA FUENGIROLA DEVELOPMENT COMPANY S.L., when this loss is attributable to the user; in this case, a fee will be determined according to the complexity and volume of recovery, always with the prior acceptance of the user.
- The replacement of deleted data is only included in the price of the service when the loss of content is due to causes attributable to CORDIA FUENGIROLA DEVELOPMENT COMPANY S.L.
In application of the LSSI. CORDIA FUENGIROLA DEVELOPMENT COMPANY S.L. will not send advertising or promotional communications by e-mail or other means of electronic communication equivalent that had not been previously requested or expressly authorized by the recipients thereof. In the case of users with whom there is a prior contractual relationship, CORDIA FUENGIROLA DEVELOPMENT COMPANY S.L. is authorized to send commercial communications relating to products or services of CORDIA FUENGIROLA DEVELOPMENT COMPANY S.L. that are similar to those that were initially contracted with the customer. In any case, the user, after proving his identity, may request not to receive more commercial information through the Customer Service channels.
* This is not an official translation and may not be used as reference for legal purposes. In any case, the Spanish version available on this website https://jadetower.es/politica-de-privacidad// shall be used.
Cordia Homes is one of the largest corporate residential real estate investment and development groups in Central and Eastern Europe.